Roper Gulf Regional Council is an approved registered provider and operates Aged Care support services in the following communities:
- Wugularr (Beswick)
As an approved registered provider we follow the Aged Care Quality Standards.
To receive these services you must be assessed and have a referral sent to Roper Gulf Regional Council, through My Aged Care.
Services available are (not all communities have all services available):
- Home Cleaning
- Personal Care
- Yard Cleaning
- Group Activities
- Individual Support
- Assistance with Equipment
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Roper Gulf Regional Council is an unregistered provider for NDIS support services in all of the above communities for the following categories:
- Assist personal activities
- Assist travel / transport
- Group/ centre activities
- Social and community participation
- House hold tasks
To receive these services please note the following information:
- Support Coordinator can assist you to discuss your needs and requirements with Council. Contact Roper Gulf Regional Council to discuss your requirements.
- Have a signed Service Agreement in place before services can commence.
Note: The meal services are NOT free and require payment from each individual for both Aged Care and NDIS