We support building and maintaining community infrastructure which positively contributes to resident needs and aspirations.
As part of our annual budget process, our Elected Members choose which projects will be funded in each community or township. Projects include buildings, carparks, footpaths, open space, roads and more.
Each year, the Roper Gulf Regional Council delivers a number of projects to support our communities.
The need for individual projects are identified in the following ways:
- community needs and expectations, as described in our Strategic Plan 2022-2027
- council strategies, policies and plans developed with input from our communities
- response to Local Authority Meetings
- response to legislative requirements
- response to requests for support from community groups, businesses, residents or landowners.