The Corporate Services and Sustainability department provides financial and technical support across the organisation and is responsible for information management including policy, compliance and records management.
Supporting our growing workforce, this department is responsible for all areas of Human Resources including recruitment, payroll, staff training and development as well as the Community Development Program (CDP). CDP is a remote employment and training service which serves to support job seekers, designed to increase employment in remote communities.
- Community Development Program (CDP)
- Human Resources and recruitment
- Financial management and planning
- Accounts receivable (rates)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Corporate compliance
- Record keeping